joomla analytics
Back to CCGC Home  
Service with Integrity

Frequently Asked Questions

New Member Sign-up

Direct Deposit Sign-up

Exclusion Deadline

LDP Payments

Seasonal Pool Payment Schedule

Deferred Payment

When are checks mailed?

Change my Address


When is the deadline to sign-up your crop as a New Member?
March 31 prior to crop year

When is the deadline to add or exclude farms for a particular crop year?
March 1 prior to crop year

When are payments made in the Seasonal Pool?

Initial Payment

Upon delivery of receipts and available grades

2nd Payment

End of February

3rd Payment

End of May

Final Settlement

No later than September 15th

When are checks/direct deposits made during the crop year?
Checks are MAILED every Wednesday and Direct Deposits are processed into bank accounts every Wednesday.

How do I sign-up for Direct Deposit?
Go to the FORMS section of this site and print the Direct Deposit Form. Then, send the completed form along with a voided check to our offices. It takes 2 weeks to establish your account with our bank for direct deposit. You can also fax the form and a copy of your voided check to us at 919-773-4495.

Do I need to sign a CCC-709 or CCC-AA form for LDP payments at my local FSA office?
No, you do not and SHOULD NOT complete a CCC-709 or AA form for LDP payments at your FSA office. If you are participating in our Seasonal Pool, then we handle all the LDP/market gains on all the cotton in the Seasonal Pool on your behalf. You receive the average of the LDP/market gain for the year as part of your net return. If you are participating in the Call Pool, you will lock-in your LDP rate with the Cooperative. This can be done anytime between when your cotton is in a module or January 31st of the crop year. Please keep in mind that if you lock-in an LDP rate with module numbers, this will count towards your Payment Limitation. Otherwise, we use certificates for all LDP/market gains.

Can I hold my initial Seasonal Pool payments until the 1st of the calendar year?
Yes you can. All you need to do is notify us BEFORE you begin ginning. Or, if you are unsure of what your financial needs are, then we recommend that you have us hold your funds until January of the upcoming calendar year and then call us if you need funds before that time. Your cotton is invoiced at the time the electronic receipts are delivered, so payments have already been processed even though you may not have required the cash at that time.

How do I update my address or change my account with the Cooperative?
You can go to MEMBER SERVICES and send us an e-mail requesting the necessary changes to your account or you can call us toll-free at 1-800-662-7082.


Back to CCGC Home